From £14,400 per week
Chalet Attelas is in a superb position, elevated above Verbier, allowing breath-taking spectacular views over the dramatic Petit Combin and Grand Combin mountain range.
Spread over 3 floors this chalet is in a prime location with easy access to both the children’s slope Les Esserts and also the Le Rouge slope which allows you to access the Verbier ski area while missing the lift queues at Medran. The south facing position provides ample natural day light and a fantastic opportunity to unwind with a glass of champagne while admiring the evening sunset on the spacious balcony.
This beautiful free standing chalet is decorated in a classic style with wooden panelling and antique furniture.
There is a private steam room and sauna located on the ground floor, and an outdoor hot tub for you to relax in after a hard day’s skiing whilst enjoying the breath-taking scenery. The chalet is designed for maximum comfort; the open plan design spacious living room and open fire places provide an intimate setting for socialising and relaxing.
The separate kitchen and dining area can seat up to 12 and offer an opportunity for an exclusive private dining experience.
Guests can choose to walk into town or take a 5 minute drive into the centre to sample the world renowned bars and restaurants. Our 24 hour driving service can ensure that your every needs are met and that you enjoy a hassle free holiday.
Sleeps 12 persons
- 1 x super king double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 4x super king double/ twin bedroom with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna and steam room
- Wifi and I Pad
- Sky TV and DVD Library
- Wii console, X box and other children’s games
- Garage Parking
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 7nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting (on request)