From £14,000 per week
Chalet Sherwood benefits from a quiet position tucked away near the Les Moulins nursery slope while still only being a few minutes from central Verbier. The shops, supermarket, sports centre and swimming pool are all within 5 minutes walking distance.
The chalet is set over 3 floors with 5 bedrooms, and can sleep 10 people comfortably.
The open plan layout coupled with the floor to ceiling French windows accentuate the feeling of spaciousness. The extensive terrace benefits from the sun, allowing alfresco dining with spectacular views across the valley. The stylish and well fitted out kitchen has a dining area which can easily seat up to 10 people, providing the perfect intimate party setting.
The chalet is finished in classic wood with a touch of elegant alpine chic, and immaculate detail throughout. The breathtaking views can be enjoyed from both the master bedrooms, and the skylights in the bathroom allow natural daylight in, making the ambiance of the whole chalet spacious and airy. The lavish fire place creates the perfect cosy setting to unwind after a long day skiing.
A private ski room downstairs has boot warmers for 10 people and a private driving service ensures that nothing is ever too far away, to ensure you have a hassle free and memorable stay.
A perfect getaway for those who want to enjoy a peaceful break but still dip into the action when desired.
Sleeps 10+1 persons
- 2 x super- king double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite shower
- 1 x twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x bunk room with shared shower room
- Large south-facing balcony
- Wifi & iPad
- Sky TV, Netbox, Apple TV & Netflitx
- Wii console, Xbox and other children’s games
- Extensive DVD library
- Two garage parking places
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 7 nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting (on request)
- All local taxes