From £12,500 per week
Chalet Silver is one of the most sought after chalets in the Alps. Designed by a renowned local architect the chalet has a stylish and rustic charm with an impeccable attention to detail. The chalet creates a relaxed and cosy atmosphere where you can put your feet up and relax comfortably in front of the natural wood-burning fire place, or recline in the hot tub while enjoying a glass of bubbly watching the sunset over the mountains.
Located in a prime position only a few minutes walking distance from central Verbier, Chalet Silver occupies the second floor of this prominent building, and is easily accessed from the ground floor by its own lift. Sleeping up to 12 guests, an open plan design creates the perfect atmosphere for parties and family gatherings.
There is also the option to combine your stay with Chalet Treize Etoilles (on the first floor) which can then provide accommodation for up to 24 people. With this you can have the opportunity for all guests to dine together and enjoy a memorable holiday experience.
Each bedroom has its own individual style and identity. The master bedroom has an en suite and access to a wrap-around balcony.. There are 3 further double bedrooms and also a spacious bunk room which is the perfect hideaway for younger guests. A Sonos Music System is linked to every room.
The chalet also has shared access to the sauna, Hamman and plunge pool on the ground floor of the building, to relax after a long day on the slopes. Chalet Silver is one of our top recommendations for the ideal family getaway.
Sleeps 12 persons
- 2 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double/twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x twin bunk bedroom with shared shower room
- Large south-facing balcony
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Wifi & iPad
- Widescreen TV
- Wii console, Xbox and other children’s games
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 7 nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting (on request)
- All local taxes