From £6,900 per week
This stunning penthouse apartment is ideally situated only a short walk from both the main lift station and Place Centrale, and its elevated position provides breath taking views of the Petit Combin mountain range. The balcony invites you to sit back and watch the world go by in the fur lined deck chairs while enjoying a glass of bubbly. The French windows have spectacular views and facilitate a spacious light and airy atmosphere throughout.
Beautifully decorated with an alpine chic style, the chalet is a perfect spot for relaxing after a long day on the slopes. You can kick back in one of the cosy sofas and enjoy a canapé in front of the open fire.
Chalet Sophia sleeps 6 to 8 people. There are 2 sizable double bedrooms and a spacious twin bedroom, all of which have en suite bathrooms. These 3 bedrooms share a north facing balcony. There is also a mezzanine bedroom with twin beds and an additional shower room. The chalet has access to an underground car parking space.
Sleeps 6+2 persons
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x twin bedroom/ snug with private shower room
- South facing Balcony
- Wifi and I Pad
- Extensive DVD Library
- Wii games console and extensive range of children’s games
- Underground garage parking
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 7 nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks