From CHF 475 per night
Richard Branson’s very own Verbier getaway, The Lodge is the perfect year round mountain retreat offering the opportunity for a unique stay for a memorable holiday or corporate function. Perfectly located and boasting superb views across the valley, it offers the opportunity to ski right in to the back door (snow permitting), as well as being just a few minutes stroll away from the ski lifts, bars and restaurants.
Sleeping up to 18 adults and 6 children, a stay in the Lodge is all about the experience. The General Manager and his team of 14 staff will ensure your every need is catered for by offering the highest level of service and attention to detail. Service and facilities are exemplary; try some curling on the mini-ice rink, swim in the indoor pool, be pampered in the spa, or just relax after a day on the mountain whilst enjoying a wide selection of tailored menus and fine wines.
Beautifully designed in an alpine chic style, the Lodge’s interior is traditional but interspersed with personal Branson touches creating a spacious yet cosy atmosphere. The Lodge offers a collection of stunning bedrooms and suites all individually designed to establish their own unique personality and charm. The master suites have vast en suite bathrooms and spacious terraces as well as remote controlled fireplaces.
The indoor gym, pool table and table tennis keeps guests entertained, or you can choose to retreat into the cosy media room to watch the latest movie. The private party room downstairs is a unique venue for an exclusive get together and well-stocked bar will ensure guests are never thirsty. After a long day’s skiing, recline in the outdoor hot tub with a well-earned glass of bubbly and soak up the stunning scenery, or choose to be pampered in the spa with one of the extensive treatments or a bespoke massage by one of the resident beauty therapists.
The exemplary menu provided by the Lodge’s chef team offers a wide range of fine foods created carefully from seasonal fresh ingredients; order what you would like or let our chefs prepare one of their many specialities for you. In the summer you have the option to dine alfresco on the terrace with its own BBQ and bar area, overlooking the breath taking mountain views.
Whether you choose summer or winter, the Lodge provides exclusive luxury in arguably one of the world’s best resorts. Choose to experience some of the famous off-piste or snow shoe through the forests. In summer there is an extensive array of activities on offer, you can mountain bike, hike, paraglide or cool off in a glacial lake.
However you decide to spend your day The Lodge provides a unique private escape to relax and recharge after your daily adventure.
Sleeps 18+6 persons
During the winter months The Lodge is hired on an exclusive use basis only for a minimum 7-night stay. You can take individual rooms during the winter if the property hasn’t been booked within six weeks prior to arrival. Contact us for any available dates.
During the summer season The Lodge is turned into a beautiful boutique hotel where guests can book individual rooms throughout the season, with the option to take exclusive hire of The Lodge.
- Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or warm yourself up in the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis
- Work up a sweat in our gym and build up an appetite
- Try a few glasses of red or white from our wine cellar
- Tuck into some of the exquisite dishes from our kitchen – order what you want, or let us surprise you!
- Enjoy a treatment or massage at the in-house spa (available for an additional charge)
- Enjoy parties and entertainment in the party/games room, complete with a pool table, karaoke and a disco ball!
- Relax in our lounge area and choose from a great selection of DVDs. You can watch them on the large plasma screen curled up on a comfy sofa
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Accommodation at The Lodge as detailed
- Breakfast, light lunch*, afternoon tea**, and dinner. A light lunch is served for those guests not eating on the mountain. The rates exclude one evening meal out when guests can sample including alcoholic drinks and champagne
- 24-hour driver service within Verbier ***
- All local taxes
- Fully catered service provided by General Manager and team
* Light lunch is served to guests not on the mountains in winter
** Afternoon tea is not served in the summer season
*** 24-hour driver service available only in winter season
[table id=3 /]