Chalet Treize Etoiles
From £13,000 per week
One of Verbier’s most luxurious penthouse apartments, Chalet Treize Etoiles is a fantastic luxury option for families or a group of friends, and always a firm favourite with our clients.
The chalet is a magnificent blend of rustic pine paired with contemporary design, being situated above the architects that designed it. In the open plan living area, the floor to ceiling windows allow magnificent views of the valley, with the roaring fireplace and luxurious fur throws creating that cosy ‘home from home’ feeling.
The chalet sleeps up to 12, and each of the 5 bedrooms also has its own individual style, from the master bedroom with its own private balcony with views of the mountains behind, to the children’s bunk room with their own TV and DVD player, and toy cupboard.
The chalet doesn’t disappoint on the features side either. A Sonos Music System is linked to every room, and above the open plan living area sits a comfy snug, the perfect hideaway for younger guests, with a widescreen TV, DVD player, extensive DVD library, and Nintendo Wii.
The impressive balcony running along the front of the property also holds the chalet’s private hot tub, the perfect place to relax after a long day on the mountain, and the apartment also has shared access to a steam room, sauna and plunge pool.
Treize Etoiles is ideally located only a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, and approximately a 10 minute walk from the Medran lift station, however a driving service is provided with the chalet, meaning the ski lifts are a relaxing 3 minutes drive from your front door.
Sleeps 10-12 persons
- 2 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double/twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x twin bunk bedroom with shared shower room
- Large south-facing balcony
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna, steam room and plunge pool
- Wifi & iPad
- Widescreen TV
- Wii console, Xbox and other children’s games
In Chalet Service and Experience
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 7 nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Four-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of quality champagnes, wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks
- Organic Bamford Bath & Body products
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting (on request)
- All local taxes